Could your school be a part of our Rainbow Run Schools challenge?
During Children's Hospice Week (Monday 20 to Friday 24 June), coud your school collectively run 2022 kilometres?
Can you help Team Rainbow fund 2022 hours of vital care at our hospices? The sponsorship your school raises will be combined with the sponsorship raised by our Rainbow friends who are taking part in Rainbow Run Cornwall, Rainbow Run Devon and Virtual Rainbow Run. Every £20 raised will help support one hour of care!
You can choose the distance you complete – just let us know the number of pupils taking part and the distance you decide upon and we will add your total kilometres to our tracker!
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack that has everything you need to know about fundraising, including lots of fun ideas and helpful tips. Our Fundraising Team are also full of inspirational ideas to boost your fundraising.
Together, we'll raise awareness and vital funds for children with life-limiting conditions and their families across the South West. Just £20 could provide one hour of care for a child in one of our hospices. How many hours of care could you raise?
School fundraising kit
- Downloadable running bib
- Downloadable coin collection card
- Link to set up your school’s Just Giving page.
- Playlist to get everyone in the Rainbow Run spirit
- Good luck video
- Social media sharing graphic
- Downloadable thank you certificates for each pupil
- Three medals per class to use for your top fundraisers or winners.
- £30 to invest in items you could sell on the day of your Rainbow Run to see how much you can raise in addition to sponsorship! (optional)
- Support from your local fundraiser