Registration has now closed for Rainbow Run Cornwall
We unfortunately can't accept sign ups on the day of the event and only participants and their guests with a spectator pass will be able to access the venue. The event is not open to the general public due to being held on a private military base.
If you are a participant and have any queries, please call 01726 871 800.
Kindly sponsored by
Together, Team Rainbow will raise awareness and vital funds for children with life-limiting conditions and their families across the South West. Just £20 could provide one hour of care for a child in one of our hospices. How many hours of care could you provide?
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack that has everything you need to know about fundraising, including lots of fun ideas and helpful tips.
Our Fundraising Team will also give you a call to help with ideas to boost your fundraising.
It’s the easiest way to get sponsored. Let everyone know why you’re taking part and update your page with photos and videos. Share your page on Facebook, Twitter and by email so your family and friends can sponsor you. Create your fundraising page today!
It's more than a run, it's a day of rainbow fun!
The Rainbow Run is a 5k, untimed fun run. From 5km fanatics to first time runners, walkers, the over fives to teenagers and even spectators, everyone can enjoy the brightest most colourful run of the year!
Simply don your white t shirt and the paint throwers at each station will cover you from head to toe in different coloured power paint, finishing the race covered in glorious rainbow colours! There are no winners or race times, it's all about having fun!
On the day
Join us for entertainment, stalls, games and bouncy castles prior to the event. You'll be able to buy merchandise and make sure you get your before and after photos to add to our Facebook event.
RAF St Mawgan, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 4HP
- 11.00am 12.30pm: Arrive in the event village to sign in and enjoy our entertainment, music, stalls, games, bouncy castles and food vendors.
- 12.45pm: Warm up and safety briefing
- 1.00pm: The race begins, and you will make your way through the coloured paint stations situated across the route
- 1.00pm: Adults only 5k wave
- 1.20pm: Adults with children aged 12 to 15 years 5k wave
- 1.40pm: Adults with children aged 5 to 10 years 4k wave
- 2.00pm- 3.30pm: After you have crossed the finish line, use our cleaning stations to wipe off excess paint and then grab an ice cream, hot food and refreshments along with enjoying all the stalls.
Free parking is available on site but spaces are limited so please car share