Take on a 100km or 50km walk on the Thames Path
Push yourself further on the 'Thames Path Challenge' - it's 100km from Putney Bridge to Henley - or half and quarter distance options. Most of the 3,000 adventurers will walk at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. You'll be fully supported, with marquee rest stops, medics, free food and drink, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
The full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Which ever distance you choose, and however you take it on, your challenge will be a test of stamina and determination, you'll be fully supported all the way, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
Full challenge (100km), half route options and quarter route options available. Nominate Children's Hospice South West as your chosen charity.
- Full challenge (100k) 24+ hours
- Half challenge (53k)
- Quarter option (25k)
- Regular covered rest stops
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free energy gels and energy drinks
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- Free baggage transfers (30 L rucksack MAX)
- First class medical care throughout
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Specialised runner warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
- Timing chips and timing website for friends / family to track you