Could your school be a part of our Santas on the Run Goes Freestyle School’s challenge?
We are inviting your school to get festive with Children’s Hospice South West this Christmas and take part in our Santas on the Run Goes Freestyle Schools challenge to help us celebrate our 30th Anniversary!
Could your pupils and teachers accumulate 30,000 Santa steps to help mark our 30th anniversary or complete 30 miles cumulatively as a school?
You can choose the distance!
Why not make our Santa challenge a part of your school’s Christmas fundraising by completing it on the same day as holding a Christmas fayre or add a visit at the end of the day with a visit from Santa to make it truly memorable.
School kit includes
- Printable festive themed running bib
- Printable festive themed coin collection card
- Printable festive themed gingerbread coin collection house.
- Printable sponsor form
- Link to set up your school’s Just Giving page
- Playlist for a warm up, the run and Christmas party
- Good luck video
- “Santa is coming to Cornwall. Devon/Plymouth/Bristol/Bath” pre recorded story
- Social media sharing graphic
- Printable thank you certificates for each pupil
- Certificate for the school office with how much you have raised.
- Three medals per class to use for your top fundraisers or winners
- £30 to invest in items you could sell on the day at your Christmas fayre to see how much you can raise in addition to sponsorship! (optional)
- Support from your local fundraiser on the day of your run!
Register your school
Please give Kiley a call or use the 'ask a question' button below to register your school.