Online registration has now closed.
But don't worry, you can still register on the day for the 2pm wave!
Adults - £20
Child (3-15) - £10
Child (2 and under) Free
Santas on the Run will be returning to the Eden Project on Sunday 8 December! Run, jog, skip or walk your way around our festive fun 2k course through the 'snow station', 'choir station', 'elfie selfie station' and 'treats station'. FREE SANTA SUIT INCLUDED!
Our 11am wave has now SOLD OUT. You can still sign up for our 2pm wave
Your event registration fee also covers the cost of entry into the Eden Project which makes it a brilliant festive family day out.
If you'd like to volunteer at this year's Santas on the Run event, or you're taking part and have any family and friends who’d like to come and support you on the day and help out, we’d love to hear from you!
We welcome volunteers of all ages and experiences.
Latest event news
Kindly sponsored by
Join Team CHSW!
Go to the top of Santa's good list this year by raising money to support local families. Your entry fee for this year's Santas on the Run will cover the cost of hosting this event but we rely on your sponsorship to help reach our target for this event!
Our fundraising teams are here to support you every step of the way, and make fundraising as easy and fun as possible. We have fundraising ideas for every occasion, how-to guides and great branded materials for you to download.
Join us in The Gallery behind the Visitor Centre from 9.30am to hear festive music, play some games and buy some treats. Your warm up will be at 10.40am ready for the start at 11.00am.
After the run, you are welcome to enjoy everything festive Eden has to offer - make a day of it with your free entry to the rest of the site. Why not book a slot to meet Father Christmas and/or an ice-skating session by visiting the Eden Project website.
If you are a part of the afternoon wave, you are welcome to arrive early and enjoy everything Eden has to offer in the morning before returning to The Gallery from 12.30pm ready for the 1.40pm warm up and 2.00pm start.
Eden Project, Bodelva, Par, Cornwall, PL24 2SG
Parking will be available for free in the main Eden Project car parks. There are buses available down to the Visitor Centre. Please arrive early to give yourself enough time to park and sign in at registration.
- 9.30am – Registration opens for morning wave
- 9.30am – 10.40am – Entertainment and festive stalls in the Gallery to enjoy
- 10.40am – Warm up
- 11.00am – Morning wave starts
- Approx 11.40am – Santa run will have been completed and you have the option to enjoy Eden’s festive activities
- 12.30pm – Registration opens for afternoon wave
- 12.30pm – 1.40pm – Entertainment and festive stalls in the Gallery to enjoy
- 1.40pm - warm up
- 2.00pm – Afternoon wave
- Approx 2.40pm – Santa run will have been completed and you have the option to enjoy Eden’s festive activities.
- Register in the Gallery behind the Visitor Centre between 9.30am and 10.30am to collect your Santa Suit, drop off your collection coin cards and be ready to start your warm up at 10.40am.
- Your Santa run will start at 11am.
- Register in the Gallery behind the Visitor Centre between 12.30pm and 1.30pm to collect your Santa Suit, drop off your coin collection card and be ready to start your warm up at 1.40pm. Your Santa run will start at 2.00pm.
Facilities at Eden Project
You are welcome to enjoy everything festive Eden has to offer - make a day of it with your free entry to the rest of the site. If you are a part of the afternoon wave you are welcome to arrive early. Why not book a slot to meet Father Christmas or an ice skating session by visiting the Eden Project website.
There will be food and refreshments available to buy from Eden project Café and restaurants to fuel you on your way!
The route is 2km and is accessible for sturdy wheelchairs and buggies. You can run, jog, skip or walk your way around!
On the route there will be four exciting stations to go through; snow station, choir station, elfie selfie station and treats station.
Eden are offering Free entry for spectators. Please ask them to sign in at the Gallery at our spectator’s table.