Santas on a Bike is back, but it’s going to be slightly different this year...
Get festive and decorate your bike between Friday 4 and Sunday 6 December and ride your very own route for Children’s Hospice South West.
Each year thousands of Santas on motorbikes take part in this popular, festive ride across the region, raising funds for Children's Hospice South West. Sadly, this isn’t going to be physically possible this year, but the organisers of Santas on a Bike, across the South West, are determined to raise as much as possible to support local children and their families this Christmas. So let’s ‘ride solo, together’ and spread some festive cheer across our local areas for CHSW!
- Dress up in your festive gear
- Decorate your bike
- Pick any time and day on Friday 4, Saturday 5 or Sunday 6 December
- Ride solo on any route you choose (please follow all current government guidelines eg: masks, distancing etc)
- Please do not ride to your local hospices
- Raise money from family, friends and colleagues and donate online or via text.
How to donate via text
- Text the word BIKE to [amount you want to donate] to 70490.
- For example , to donate £5 text BIKE 5
- Texts cost [donation amount] plus one standard rate message.