Raise money for us - for free - just by shopping online!
Help us raise more smiles
We're excited to annouce that we are now part of AmazonSmile's charity list. This means that your everyday shopping can help support the vital work of Children's Hospice South West.
What is Amazon Smile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features. Your shopping experience stays the same, but every time you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon donates to your chosen charity.
Millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You’ll see these products marked “Eligible for smile.amazon.co.uk” on their product detail pages.
How much does AmazonSmile donate?
Amazon automatically donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to your chosen charity when you shop on smile.amazon.co.uk. The good news is shopping with AmazonSmile doesn’t cost you, or us, any extra. You only need to nominate your chosen charity the first time you use the site, and it will be remembered on future visits.
How do I get AmazonSmile?
- If you already have an Amazon account, you can begin shopping instantly. Simply visit smile.amazon.co.uk to get started.
- Log in to your Amazon account and search 'Children's Hospice South West' in the ‘pick your own charity’ search bar
- Select Children's Hospice South West
- You’ll receive an email from Amazon and you’re ready to shop
- You can shop as you normally would, knowing each that purchase you make also makes a big difference