Santas on the Run
Participant safety brief
- Your running number must be worn at all times, please secure it with safety pins to your Santa suit.
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for running in under your Santa suit with a well-fitting pair of trainers.
- Please run no more than two abreast on narrow sections and ensure the public have an equal opportunity to use pavements/pedestrian areas on the route.
- Please listen carefully to any information or instructions that marshals give when you’re running - they are also there to contact first aid support if you need help.
- Please be aware of slip and trip hazards.
- If any runner is suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs they will not be allowed to take part.
Read our Santas on the Run FAQs