Put your teamwork to the test and sign up today!
The £30 Challenge is all about using your creativity and teamwork to raise as much money as possible for Children’s Hospice South West.
£30 Challenge agreement
The £30 Challenge is an entrepreneurial challenge whereby teams seek to grow an initial investment of £30 as much as legally and ethically possible in 20 working days for Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
1. You must conduct all of our £30 Challenge activities in 20 working day (unless agreed otherwise with your local Community Fundraiser).
2. Under no circumstances shall the £30 be used for any other purpose.
3. Each team must use all reasonable efforts to raise as much money as possible and ensure the best possible return on CHSW’s initial £30 investment. In the event that your activities raise a sum which is less than the original £30 investment, you agree to repay CHSW at least the original £30 in full.
4. All activities must be legal, reputable, ethical and fall within charity law. No team may bring CHSW’s name into disrepute in any way whatsoever.
5. Events and activities should only be undertaken for the benefit of CHSW and the proceeds may not be shared with any other charity or organisation.
6. CHSW will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to participants or their property incurred during participation in the £30 Challenge unless CHSW or their employees cause this through negligence.
In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions by any team, we reserve the right to disqualify that team from the challenge immediately in which case the original £30 investment, together with any profits raised up to the point of disqualification must be paid to CHSW immediately. Any team which is disqualified must immediately cease raising funds on behalf of the charity