Could your workplace sponsor a nurse?
Our simple Sponsor a Nurse appeal is a great way for your business or workplace to get involved and ensure ongoing care for local children with life-limiting conditions.
A £1000 donation will help to fund a nurse and provide care to families whose children are expected to die in childhood, as well as helping them to create happy memories to cherish long into the future. It costs around £30,000 a year to fund one nurse, so your contribution will make a big difference.
Your £1,000 is worth so much more to local families
By sponsoring a nurse you will be helping to make the most of the lives of children and young people with life-limiting conditions and their families. Your contribution will help to provide respite, palliative and end of life care, as well as essential support for the whole family.
Please help to ensure support for over 500 local families.
Learn more about the families you will help by reading our family stories.
Would you like to find out more?
If you are interested in sponsoring a nurse please contact the Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser at your local hospice.
The corporate fundraising team works with companies in a number of ways from long-term strategic partnerships, to Charity of the Year, sponsorship and employee volunteering. The team creates tailored and unique partnerships to benefit both your company and Children's Hospice South West.
How your business or workplace can benefit
- Build a strong connection and relationship with CHSW
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Enhance your position as a socially responsible company
- Engage your staff and increase morale with additional fundraising for families
- Sponsor a Nurse branding for use on your website, social media and printed materials
- Certificate of your participation to display
- Your business name featured on our Sponsor a Nurse webpage
- You and your colleagues will be invited to your local hospice to meet a nurse
- Opportunity for social media exposure and PR
Thank you to our sponsors
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have sponsored a nurse.
Little Bridge House
- Bond Oxborough Phillips
- Devonshire Homes
- Persimmon Homes
- Western Counties Roofing Ltd
- Avon Group
- One Stop Cleaning Shop
- VI Rental
- AW Accountants