Could your workplace sponsor a nurse?
It costs around £30,000 each year to fund a nurse at one of our hospices.
Your £1,000 donation will mean we can continue to provide our very special care to families whose children are expected to die in childhood, as well as helping families to create happy memories to cherish long into the future.
This simple sponsorship appeal is a great way for your business or workplace to get involved and support Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Your £1,000 is worth so much more to our families
Please help to ensure we can continue our support for local families. Across our three wonderful children’s hospices we currently support more than 500 families, and we are almost entirely reliant on voluntary income.
By sponsoring a nurse you will be helping CHSW make the most of the lives of children and young people with life-limiting conditions and their families. Your contribution will help us to provide respite, palliative and end of life care, as well as essential support for the whole family, for as long as they need us.
Each of our hospices is a loving and caring place, a home-from-home for every member of every family who stays with us. A place where everyone can begin to forget their worries for a while, be a family again, and find expert help and support with facing an uncertain future.
Learn more about the care we provide by reading our family stories.
Would you like to find out more?
If you are interested in sponsoring a nurse please contact the Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser at your local hospice.
The corporate fundraising team works with companies in a number of ways from long-term strategic partnerships, to Charity of the Year, sponsorship and employee volunteering. The team creates tailored and unique partnerships to benefit both your company and Children's Hospice South West.
How your business or workplace can benefit
- Build a strong connection and relationship with CHSW
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Enhance your position as a socially responsible company
- Engage your staff and increase morale with additional fundraising for CHSW
- Sponsor a Nurse branding for use on your website, social media and printed materials
- Certificate of your participation to display
- Your business name featured on our Sponsor a Nurse webpage
- You and your colleagues will be invited to your local hospice to meet a nurse
- Opportunity for social media exposure and PR
Thank you to our sponsors
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have sponsored a nurse.
Little Bridge House
- Bond Oxborough Phillips
- Devonshire Homes
- Persimmon Homes
- Avon Group
- BAWA Healthcare and Leisure
- Filtration Limited
- Moto in the Community
- AW Accountants
- Research Instruments Ltd
Meet our nurses
Lorraine has been a paediatric nurse at Children's Hospice South West for 10 years.