We're here to help every step of the way
Our experienced fundraising teams are here to give you advice, encouragement or answer any questions, including legal and health and safety issues. So do feel free to give us a call. Thank you so much for your support.
Getting started with your fundraising
- Start now! The earlier your start the more money you are likely to raise. Start fundraising as early as possible.
- Raise money online - it's quick and easy.
- Take your sponsor form everywhere and give copies to friends and family - don't be afraid to tell everyone about what you are doing!
- Ask your sponsors to give you money up front to save you collecting it in afterwards!
- Boost your fundraising by holding a cake sale or raffle.
- Sponsor yourself! Collect all your 2ps and 5ps at home - every little helps!
- Does your employer offer a matched giving scheme? They might match you pound for pound!
- Always ask your sponsors to Gift Aid their sponsorship.
- Publicise your fundraising through your workplace newsletter, intranet or parish magazine. Don't forget to post your event on Facebook and Twitter.
- Regional media is a great way to spread the word on your challenge. We've made a handy press release template for you to use. Check out our top tips for securing media coverage.
We're here to help
Our experienced Fundraising Teams are here to give you advice, encouragement or answer any questions, including legal and health and safety issues. We can also provide you with t-shirts, posters, leaflets, balloons, banners, collection tins and buckets. Please visit contact your local fundraiser for help and advice.