The easy, green and charitable way to recycle your Christmas tree is back this year!
Join us this year as we work alongside Biffa to bring back our popular Christmas tree recycling scheme. Recycling your Christmas tree is not only hassle-free but also helps us support local children, young people and their families. To reserve your Christmas tree collection, check your postcode eligibility and secure your spot. Registration for booking your Christmas tree collection is now open!
Recycle for a good cause
By making a donation when recycling your old Christmas tree this year you can help make the most of short and precious lives across the South West.
- £20 could help fund fun times in the hydrotherapy pool for families to make memories together
- £30 could fund a music therapy session to help children to express their thoughts and feelings
- £45 could fund a month of Christmas-themed messy play materials at one of our hospices
- £100 could help provide a parent with an uninterrupted nights sleep, to give them the strength to face tomorrow
We're here to help
If you'd like to find out more about recycling your Christmas tree, just click the ask a question button to send us an email or give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help.
CHSW ONLY postcodes:
Collection for all CHSW only postcodes is 10-15 January 2024
This year we are only collecting at the following postcodes:
North Devon postcodes
South Devon postcodes
Donations for trees collected in North Devon, Somerset, South Devon and Cornwall area will go to CHSW only.
Joint collection dates - 13 - 17 January 2024 (with St Margaret's Hospice).
Donations for trees collected in Taunton area will be split between CHSW and St Margaret’s Hospice.
Last booking dates
- Last booking date for North Devon, Cornwall and South Devon is 4 January at 23:59.
- Last booking date for Somerset and Taunton is 9 January at 23:59.