Could you sponsor a nurse?
Could your business join forces with other local businesses to collectively sponsor a children’s nurse for one year?
Your donation of £1,000 will mean we can continue to provide the very special care to families whose children are expected to die in childhood. This simple sponsorship appeal is a great way for your business to get involved with a local charity.
How your business can benefit
- Fulfil your internal corporate social responsibility objectives, enhancing your position as a socially responsible company
- Engage your staff and increase moral with additional fundraising for Children's Hospice South West
- The Sponsor A Nurse logo for use on your website or materials
- A certificate of your participation to display in your customer facing areas
- Your business name will be featured on this page in the Sponsors section below
- You and your colleagues can come and meet the nurse you have sponsored at one of our open days
- Your business may be mentioned in press releases and on our social media sites
- A strong connection with a recognisable local cause, close to people’s hearts
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have sponsored a nurse. If your company is interested in supporting one of our children's nurses, please get in touch!
Little Bridge House
- Bond Oxborough Phillips
- Devonshire Homes
- Avon Group
- Right Database Publishing Solutions Limited
- Castelan Group
- Moto in the Community
- Anthony Williams & Co Limited
- Clive Mitchell Cycles
- St Austell Brewery