Could your workplace sponsor a nurse?
Sponsor a Nurse is a great way for your business, workplace or group to get involved and ensure ongoing care for children and young people living with life-limiting conditions.
A £1,000 donation will help to fund a nurse and provide care to families whose children are not expected to reach adulthood, as well as helping them to create happy memories to cherish long into the future. It costs around £30,000 a year to fund 1 nurse, so your contribution will make a big difference.
Your £1,000 is worth so much more to local families
By sponsoring a nurse you will be helping to make the most of the lives of children and young people with life-limiting conditions and their families. Your contribution will help to provide respite, palliative and end of life care, as well as essential support for the whole family.
Please help to ensure support for over 550 local families.
Learn more about the families you will help by reading our family stories.
Would you like to find out more?
If you are interested in sponsoring a nurse please contact Hayley, our Regional Partnerships Fundraiser.
How your business or workplace can benefit
- Build a strong connection and relationship with CHSW
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Enhance your position as a socially responsible company
- Engage your staff and increase morale with additional fundraising for families
- Sponsor a Nurse branding for use on your website, social media and printed materials
- Certificate of your participation to display
- Your business name featured on our Sponsor a Nurse webpage
- You and your colleagues will be invited to your local hospice to meet a nurse
- Opportunity for social media exposure and PR
Thank you to our sponsors
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have sponsored a nurse.
Little Bridge House
- Bond Oxborough Phillips
- Devonshire Homes
- Persimmon Homes
- Western Counties Roofing Ltd
- Avon Group
- VI Rental
- AW Accountants
- Stormforce Roofing