Take a route steeped in history and trek past some of London’s most iconic bridges
Join other trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points. Setting out from Putney Bridge - we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks and drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
This was the first time that I have ever done a challenge like this. It was brilliantly organised and sign posted. The rest stop offered fantastic choice and amazing pastries. The prosecco at the end was very welcome! Great sightseeing
A great opportunity to get out, get fitter, meet others, and explore the very best of London!
Nominate Children's Hospice South West as your chosen charity.
- Fully supported 25km walk
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an individual or a team
- Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- Tented village and warm up at start
- Free 'Thames Bridges buff' to wear
- 9.00am to midday start times
- Souvenir route map - bridge facts
- Midpoint stop, free snacks/drinks
- Corporate packages available
- Medal, T-shirt and food at finish