Eastbourne to Arundel
Coastal Path and South Downs, 100k, Half and Quarter options
Please note that the 2019 dates are tentative and may be subject to change.
Take on some of England's finest scenery - up the infamous Beachy Head, over the magnificent 7 Sisters, and along the South Downs Way to a welcome Brighton midpoint. Devils Dyke, stunning views, ups and downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing journey you'll never forget.
Eastbourne start on Saturday morning, you'll Walk, Jog, or Run along the coastal path and South Downs Way through day and night (for some) on this 24+ hour challenge all the way to Arundel. The route goes through stunning scenery, with a Brighton half way point, and the undulating path will test you - but will be incredibly rewarding.
Full challenge (100km), half route options and quarter route options available. Nominate Children's Hospice South West as your chosen charity.
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd - 55/46km)
- Quarter option (1st - 25km)
- Full 2 Day Option 55/45km / day
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Tented village start and warm up
- FREE meals + snacks and drinks
- Rest stops every - 12.5km
- Fully signed route + maps
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Training and kit guides
- Optional training walks
- NEW - Arundel 10k walk option