100km Poole to Bridport
100k, Half and Quarter options
Please note that the 2019 dates are tentative and may be subject to change.
Dorset's fabulous Jurassic Coast provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some glorious views enroute and a few hills in between! A Saturday morning start in Poole, past Sandbanks, a short ferry ride, and 100km of trails and famous landmarks before the finish line and an overwhelming sense of achievement.
Whether you're a regular walker and new to endurance events, or an occasional marathon runner looking to up the distance, this challenge is for you, with full support and the best hospitality through day and night. Your journey will be unforgettable, and with some determination, spirit, and resolve - anyone can take on the Jurassic Coast!
- Full Challenge (100km) -24+ hrs
- 1st Half option (56km)
- 2nd Half option (44km)
- 2nd Half 'join a 100km'er' option
- 1st Quarter option (25km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- ...with halfway camp option
- Tented Village start and warm up
- FREE meals + snacks and drinks
- Rest stops every 12.5km
- Fully signed route
- Trek masters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttles - finish to station
- Optional bookable coaches back to London and Yeovil
- Training and Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Jurassic Coast Challenge APP