Family fun day by the River
Part of the Thames Path Challenge
Back for 2018 alongside the Thames Path Challenge's main finish venue. It's a 10km loop through Remenham and starts / finishes at Mill Meadows right by the River near Henley Bridge. Take it on as a Walk, a Jog, or as a Run - and get your family and friends involved.
Henley’s riverside location makes for a great location for a 'Mini Challenge'. With a family fun day at the start / finish hub plus BBQ - there is something for everyone.
Nominate Children's Hospice South West as your chosen charity.
- You can Walk, Jog or Run
- Looped route - starting by the River
- Fully signed with arrows
- Join as a team, family or individual
- Starts from 10am, with Runners off first
- Rest Stop - FREE snacks & drinks
- FREE event buff, route map
- Medal and glass of fizz at finish
- Discounted BBQ meal after
- Post event Fun Day