A multi-lap 20 mile race on The Granite Way Cycle path
The Granite Way run takes you along the Granite Way cyle path through Devon with fantastic views of Dartmoor and the surrounding countryside. The route is ideal for runners training for a spring marathon, offering a 10 mile (one lap) and 20 mile (two lap) race option.
Start and finish will be at Race Headquarters: Okehampton Youth Hostel, Klondye Road, Okehampton, EX20 1EW.
- 10 Mile - Start time 09.30 am - Minimum age 17 years
- 20 Mile - Start time 09.00 am - Minimum age 18 years
Why run for us
Run for Children’s Hospice South West and you’ll get lots in return!
We'll support you every step of the way. You'll receive:
- A Children's Hospice South West T-shirt
- Fundraising pack and media support
- Training tips and advice through our Run Club eNews