The magical Cotswold Way crosses areas of outstanding natural beauty, with fantastic views and picturesque villages.
Please note the 2019 dates are tentative and may be subject to change
It'a fantastic setting for a ultra-challenge that sets out from the heart of historic Bath and 100km later it's a finish line and celebration in Cheltenham!
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some fantastic views enroute and some tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails before the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits and a big celebration!
What a weekend! The scenery and views were stunning along the way. Those hills were brutal though, so very pleased to have made it to the finish. Thank you for an incredibly well supported event. You always do a first class job, but this event went even further. The facilities and support at each stop were excellent, as well as the catering and supplies. The signage was the best I’d seen too... looking forward to the next one!
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a marathon runner looking to up the distance, the journey will be unforgettable. With some training and determination anyone can take on the Cotswold Way - so join us for a real challenge in 2018.
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd - 50km)
- Quarter option (1st - 25km)
- Full Challenge '2 day option'
- .. with halfway camping option
- Tented village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks and drinks
- Rest stops every 12.5km
- Signed route and chip timing
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastets runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Training and kit guides
- Optional training walks/runs
- Cotswold Way Challenge APP