This high moorland garden on the northern edge of Dartmoor, with a wide range of unusual trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants, spectacular autumn colour from the many maples, chickens, vegetable and fruit areas. A family quiz sheet, fairy doors and children’s playhouse make this a garden for all ages.
- CHSW promotional goods for sale.
- Plant sale and refreshments available with proceeds to CHSW.
- Parking available in nearby field
- Wheelchair access, but lower garden difficult if wet.
- Dogs on leads welcome
- Personal photography permitted
- Toilet available in house
100% of admissions will be donated to CHSW.