Put your entrepreneurial skills to the test!
From small seeds great things grow...
This challenge is ideal for inspiring entrepreneurial creativity as well as team work, whilst having fun raising money for a local charity. Set up as many teams as you like and we will then provide an initial £20 start-up investment and then it’s over to the teams to use their business skills to raise as much money as legally and ethically possible.
How does it work?
- Get your team together and complete the online form on our website.
- We will be in touch with your £20 investment and fundraising support.
- Don't be afraid to reinvest and fundraise to raise as much as you can.
Benefits for students
- Fantastic team building opportunity
- Develop money management skills and ability to forecast costs
- Inspire students to use their creativity and develop business ideas
- A unique opportunity to support a local charity
- Fun and engaging PR and social media opportunities. Don't forget to use #CHSW20Challenge
Dave is proud to support the £20 Challenge as our Schools Business Ambassador. Helping support teams of all ages to make the most of their fundraising and entrepreneurial ideas. Dave says ‘I am pleased to be able to represent CHSW and be the Schools Business Ambassador. I can use my experience in business to support these young teams, helping make the best of their ideas to raise funds for such an incredible charity. There is so much that young people can learn from taking part in this challenge that can give them a real insight into business and fundraising processes. This is a real experience in developing ideas, with a real investment and looking at turning this into ‘profit’. I am really excited to see the different plans and what these young people can come up with.’