By signing up with DISQUS and choosing to use the commenting feature on our website you agree to our commenting policy:
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
When you are posting comments, it’s important to follow our commenting policy.
- We will remove any posts that don’t adhere to this policy and we reserve the right to ban any user for serious offences, including repeat breaches.
- Comments should be relevant to the blog post topic.
- Don’t be offensive. This includes, but isn’t limited to, anything we deem to be offensive, harassing, threatening or abusive.
- Do not use language, links or content that is, or could be seen as, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racist, sexist, homophobic or hateful.
- Trolling (i.e. any deliberate attack, bullying or provoking of other commenters or post writers) is not accepted.
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Any links posted will be moderated. Please do not link to anything off topic, commercial organisations or any website which goes against the other guidelines.
Helpful things to consider
- Do try to use full words and sentences. Avoid text speak or USING CAPITALS to make it easier for everyone to understand what you are saying.
- Be considerate and respectful of others. You might not agree with what they say but you can put your side across without making personal attacks.
- Don’t post any private information about yourself, including contact details.
- If you feel any posts go against our guidelines, please use the “report this post” button and we will investigate.
Commenting terms and conditions
- You must be over 16 or have parental permission to post a comment.
- If you opt into the CHSW newsletter, you agree to receive emails from us.
- CHSW is not accountable for the content of your comments, including recommendations or critiques.
- Any comments you make can be used by CHSW for future editorial or marketing opportunities.
CHSW reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the website without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please contact us.