Superpower your shopping!
You can now help raise free donations for Children’s Hospice South West without you even leaving your sofa. And it doesn’t cost you a penny!
The Giving Machine is a fundraising organisation designed to help charitable causes raise money online. By signing up and shopping online using The Giving Machine you will generate extra free cash donation for us. With more than 2,000 of your favourite retailers, including Amazon, Ebay, M&S, NEXT, Tesco, Sainsburys, John Lewis and Ocado, you are bound to find what you need and generate donations.
In order to start raising free donations please go to the Giving Machine website and follow these steps:
- Click "Join".
- They will ask you to search for a cause, type in Children’s Hospice South West in the search area.
- Select Children's Hospice South West from the list of results.
- Click "Join and Support" and then enter your details.
- To donate even more select the "Giftaid it" to opt in.
- Accept their terms and conditions.
You're now signed up!
Make sure you never miss a donation and download the Shop&Give application to your desktop or laptop.
It takes just a few minutes to install on your web browser and means that every time you click onto a retailer that supports this scheme you will get a prompt asking you to donate.
Don't forget to spread the word and tell your friends and family.
Easy to use, great opportunity to do some good for others whilst shopping for myself!