Volunteer for us
Our wonderful volunteers support us in many ways and help to make the world of difference. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things. Without our team of dedicated volunteers we could not successfully fundraise to support our work across the South West. Every hour you can give will make a precious contribution towards our work.
Why not volunteer an hour or two of your time to help us make the most of short and precious lives.
All our volunteers have their own motivations for being part of the Children's Hospice South West team but here are just a few reasons why you should sign up today!
- A chance to work in a friendly team and make new friends
- The opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to our work
- The time to help you develop your confidence and communication skills
- The ability to gain work experience, develop your CV and to learn new skills
- The potential of gaining a national recognised qualification (NVQ) and Duke of Edinburgh
- The opportunity to gain valuable retail experience
Previous experience would be an advantage but isn't essential as we will provide you with any necessary training and the chance to get involved in a number of different activities.