Working together to support local children and families
Thank you so much!
We are thrilled to announce we have now reached our target of recruiting 100 businesses from across the South West who’ve raised a combined £30,000 for our children and families. Watch this space for news of the CHSW Business Club 2022!
If you'd like to find out how else you can support us in our 30th year, please give Amanda a call.
Business Club benefits include:
- We will thank you on our social media platforms upon joining and share your support regularly through the year.
- You can raise your profile and make connections through our exclusive networking events.
- You will receive regular updates of our work and how your support is making a difference.
- You will have the opportunity to be a keynote speaker at one of our networking events, to showcase the work you do.
- We will host your company logo and web link on the CHSW website, alongside other CHSW Business Club members.
- You will get exclusive use of a CHSW Business Club logo for use in your own promotional materials.
- You will receive a printed membership certificate to display and show your support.
- Boost staff morale and engage your customers by showing your support to a fantastic South West based children’s charity.
Membership for the year is £300 (inclusive of VAT).
Thank you to our members
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have joined our Business Club.