Working together to support local children and families
Are you a local business looking to do something amazing in these difficult times for a fantastic local charity?
We have a great opportunity for you to join our brand-new CHSW Business Club. Build connections, raise awareness of your business and - crucially - help make a difference for local children with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
We're inviting you to be part of our journey, celebrating our thirtieth year of supporting families across the South West. Your support will help fund ongoing respite, emergency, end-of-life and bereavement care for families who face an uncertain future.
We’re looking for 100 companies to be part of this special network and we'd love you to be among them! For less than £1 a day, you can help us to reach our target of £30,000 in our thirtieth anniversary year. You will ensure that families continue to receive a lifeline of support now and in the future.
How your business or workplace can benefit:
- We will thank you on our social media platforms upon joining and share your support regularly through the year.
- You can raise your profile and make connections through our exclusive networking events.
- You will receive regular updates of our work and how your support is making a difference.
- You will have the opportunity to be a keynote speaker at one of our networking events, to showcase the work you do.
- We will host your company logo and web link on the CHSW website, alongside other CHSW Business Club members.
- You will get exclusive use of a CHSW Business Club logo for use in your own promotional materials.
- You will receive a printed membership certificate to display and show your support.
- Boost staff morale and engage your customers by showing your support to a fantastic South West based children’s charity.
Membership for the year is £300 (inclusive of VAT).
Thank you to our members
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have joined our Business Club.