Business Club 2023!
Working together to support local children, young people and their families
We're inviting you to be part of our journey again in 2023 supporting families across the South West. Your support will help fund ongoing hospice, emergency, end-of-life and bereavement care for families who face an uncertain future.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our Children’s Hospice South West Business Club. Build connections, raise awareness of your business and, crucially, help make a difference to children living with life-limiting conditions and their families. We're looking for 300 companies across the South West to be part of this special network, and we’d love you to be among them!
Benefits of joining the Business Club
- A thank you on our social media platforms upon joining and regularly sharing your support throughout the year.
- Raise your profile and make connections through our exclusive networking events.
- Regular updates of our work and how your support is making a difference.
- Invitations to local networking events.
- Your company logo and web link on this webpage, alongside other CHSW Business Club members.
- Exclusive access to the CHSW Business Club Member logo and other promotional materials for your own use.
- A printed membership certificate to display and show your support.
- Boost staff morale and engage customers by showing your support of your local children’s charity.
Membership for the year is £300 (inclusive of VAT).
Would you like to find out more?
If you'd like any further information about the CHSW Business Club, get in touch with Hayley Wallbank, Regional Partnerships Fundraiser.
Thank you to our members
Our heartfelt thanks go to the various organisations and companies who have joined our Business Club.
Situated on Milton Road, overlooking Ashcombe Park, Acer House is one of the very finest Weston-super-Mare care homes. As a residential, and dementia care home in Weston-super-Mare, we draw the majority of our residents from the North Somerset and Bristol areas. Acer House Weston-super-Mare is home to a happy community of residents who thrive on the care and companionship we provide. Our focus is always on improving the quality of living for our residents with an emphasis on the role that they, along with their families, can make in shaping home life. We offer a shared care experience with our companion suites, designed for couples, siblings, or friends seeking a caring and supportive environment together.