Business Club 2022!
Working together to support local children and families
We're inviting you to be part of our journey again in 2022 supporting families across the South West. Your support will help fund ongoing respite, emergency, end-of-life and bereavement care for families who face an uncertain future.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our Children’s Hospice South West Business Club. Build connections, raise awareness of your business and, crucially, help make a difference to children living with life-limiting conditions and their families. We're looking for 300 companies across the South West to be part of this special network, and we’d love you to be among them!
Would you like to find out more?
If you'd like any further information about the CHSW Business Club, get in touch with Amanda Gallagher, Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser.
Business Club benefits include:
- A thank you on our social media platforms upon joining and regularly sharing your support throughout the year.
- Raise your profile and make connections through our exclusive networking events.
- Regular updates of our work and how your support is making a difference.
- Invitations to local networking events.
- Your company logo and web link on the CHSW website, alongside other CHSW Business Club members.
- Exclusive access to the CHSW Business Club Member logo for your own use.
- A printed membership certificate to display and show your support.
- Boost staff morale and engage customers by showing your support of your local children’s charity.
Membership for the year is £300 (inclusive of VAT).