The CHSW Business Club
Working together to support local children, young people and their families
Join a passionate and dedicated local community of businesses supporting families across the South West. Your support will help fund ongoing hospice, emergency, end-of-life and bereavement care for families who face an uncertain future.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our Children’s Hospice South West Business Club. Build connections, raise awareness of your business and, crucially, help make a difference to children living with life-limiting conditions and their families. We're looking for 300 companies across the South West to be part of this special network, and we’d love you to be among them!
Benefits of joining the Business Club
- A thank you on our social media platforms upon joining and regularly sharing your support throughout the year.
- Raise your profile and make connections through our exclusive networking events.
- Regular updates of our work and how your support is making a difference.
- Invitations to local networking events.
- Your company logo and web link on this webpage, alongside other CHSW Business Club members.
- Exclusive access to the CHSW Business Club Member logo and other promotional materials for your own use.
- A printed membership certificate to display and show your support.
- Boost staff morale and engage customers by showing your support of your local children’s charity.
Membership for the year is £300 (inclusive of VAT).
Exclusive events for Business Club members
Build connections, raise awareness of your business and meet other professionals who are supporting local familes.
Our networking events are always free to attend and occur regularly across the year exclusively for members of our Business Club.
Business Club Members 2024
Ewe Move North Devon
Since 2016, we have taken the local market by storm! We have helped many find their dream home and my favourite part of the job is always building long-term relationships with the people I meet.
Would you like to find out more?
If you'd like any further information about the CHSW Business Club, get in touch with Hayley Wallbank, Regional Partnerships Fundraiser.