- I, The primary entrant (or team captain), am responsible for providing the correct, required information for all participants entered within an online entry form. By agreeing to these terms as the primary entrant, I agree to the event terms and conditions on behalf of all participants entered within an online entry form. The primary entrant is anyone registering a participant other than or as well as themselves.
- You must be aware that photographs and video footage taken during the event may be used to publicise this event and the work of the CHSW generally and may also be used by other charities as part of a franchise agreement.
- I am aware of the distance of this event and I confirm I am healthy and fit enough to take part. I agree that medical advice should be sought from my GP if I am in any doubt as to my physical ability to participate in this event.
- CHSW cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to participant’s personal belongings, items of clothing, shoes, equipment or vehicles.
- All participants taking part in an event do so at their own risk. In no event shall CHSW be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- CHSW reserves the right to update their terms and conditions in relation to the event at any time or prior to the event day.
2. Booking Process, prices and payment
- I agree to receive emails, postal mail and texts regarding my participation in this event, including fundraising information, key event information and health and safety advice during the event itself.
- I agree that I have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship money collected in respect of my fundraising efforts is paid directly to CHSW within three months of the event day. If I am unable to take part in the event, all sponsorship money will be treated a donation, unless the donor requests the return of their sponsorship in which case individual donors must be contacted by the participant, who must then ask them to contact CHSW directly.
- Children's Hospice South West (CHSW) reserves the right to close registration when participant levels reach capacity.
- Any participant that acts negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants, to cause the participants removal from the event, will not be entitled to a refund. The event organiser reserves the right at any time to remove participants from the event.
- CHSW reserves the right to cancel individual registrations or refuse entry to individuals, should there be a just cause
4. Changes to the event and cancellation
- I am aware the organiser reserves the right to change the course distance, the event date, changes to the course, or make any other amendment to the event that they deem necessary to stage the event. Any change to the event will be communicated to me as soon as possible. Should the event date be changed, your registration will be automatically transferred to the new date, of a refund offered on request.
- The event organiser reserves the right to alter the start time of the event. In the event of a change of start time the participants will be notified of the revised start time with as much notice as reasonably practicable. No refund or in part shall be made for any change in start time for an event provided the event takes place on the specified date of the event.
- The event organiser reserves the right to amend the event format or cancel the event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control or for any safety related reason with no further liability whatsoever arising from such cancellation. In the event of cancellation the participant’s event fee will be treated as a donation, unless the participant requests a refund within seven days of the cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that CHSW has to cancel the event, all participants will automatically be refunded their registration fees, and any sponsorship money received by CHSW can be refunded on the request of the sponsor.
- . If you are unable to participate, in extenuating circumstances, on authorisation from the fundraising manager, CHSW will refund any monies relating to your registration fee, after a deduction of a £5 admin fee. Any documentation sent to you (i.e running number) must be returned before the refund is processed.