The Monster comes to Devon for the first time in 2018!
Featuring 5k and 10k options
Monster Race is coming to Devon and the great news is that the event will be supporting us again in 2018! This exciting challenge will take place at Escot Park near Exeter. Are you tough enough to tackle the trail, mud, water and obstacles the Monster has in store? Expect to climb, jump, crawl and wade your way around the Monster’s course.
You will get muddy, you will get wet, you will be tired but the Monster guarantees an awesome time! With over 1,000 acres of grounds available including 250 acres of parkland, it has all the space, terrain, mud and water you need!
What do I get for my money?
- A fun challenge you will never forget
- CHSW running vest
- Free mud – disclaimer….you can only take what is caked onto your body/clothes!
- Fundraising pack, training tips and advice
- A Monster medal
- Chip timing – with instant results
- Free event photo’s – subject to the Monster Run our photographers zapping you as you go round
- Free spectator entry – the more the merrier
- A cool drink at the end
Car parking will be available at the venue. There will be a charge of £5 per car. We do encourage you to car share where possible.
Why run for us
Run for Children’s Hospice South West and you’ll get lots in return!
We'll support you every step of the way. You'll receive:
- A Children's Hospice South West T-shirt
- Fundraising pack and media support
- Training tips and advice through our Run Club eNews