We invite you and your family to join us
Light Up a Life is a very special and heart-warming way to remember the life of someone close to you. Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year for so many of us. A time for celebration, joy, and laughter, but for others it is a time of reflection as they remember a loved one.
Light Up A Life services
- Sunday 26 November - Loxhore Chapel, 3.00pm
- Sunday 3 December - Fremington Methodist Church, 6.30pm
- Monday 4 December - Pip & Jim's, Ilfracombe, 7.00pm
- Friday 8 December - Grosvenor Church, Barnstaple, 7.00pm
- Sunday 10 December - Methodist Church, Torrington, 10.00am
- Tuesday 12 December - All Hallows, Woolsery, 6.30pm
Carols by Candlelight
We will also be holding a special service on Saturday 16 December, 6:30pm at Bideford Pannier Market
Add a dedication in memory of your loved one
Adding a dedication and an optional donation is a wonderful reminder that their memory continues to shine bright and can be viewed at anytime on our beautiful dedication page. Your donation and support will mean so much to local families this Christmas.