A charity cycle with spectacular scenery
Arguably South East Asia’s best kept secret, Myanmar is a mystical blend of unique culture, regal history, jaw-dropping views and a magnificent temple-lined landscape. Our six day challenge sees us tackle approx 330kms of rural countryside, from the former royal capital Mandalay to Inle Lake. Pedalling through the itinerary, expect to soak up spectacular sunsets over the ancient city of Bagan and pass remote villages in untouched corners, before flying to Yangon to discover the Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Uncover the secrets of magical Myanmar
- Cycle over 330kms from Mandalay to Inle Lake
- Watch the sunset over the ancient city of Bagan
- Board a private boat for a scenic cruise to Bagan
- Have a go at haggling at Nyaung Oo Market