'Be Incredible' and join with Children's Hospice South West
In light of recent events, the community spirit that has swept the nation has been truly heart-warming to see. At Children’s Hospice South West, we too have been overwhelmed with the fantastic support from you, our wonderful supporters, so much so that you have inspired something incredible...
In the coming days and weeks, we invite you to join us and ‘Be Incredible’ not only to help support each other in these unprecedented times, but to also stand with the children and families who need your love and generosity now more than ever.
Whatever you can do, however you can do it, please join with us and make it incredible in whatever way you can. What will your incredible be?
- Take on a family challenge to see who can run up the most flights of stairs
- Tackle an indoor assault course
- Create a colouring competition
- Host an online charity quiz for friends and family
- Set yourself a new challenge to complete every day
- Learn something new or improve a skill
- Donate the money you’ve saved from not buying your morning coffee on the way into work or from not buying as much fuel for the car.
- Set up and Online Giving page to share with family and friends for them to sponsor you
- Text SMILE to 70490 to donate £10*
- The ideas are endless… please share yours!
Please join our new ‘Be Incredible with Children's Hospice South West’ Facebook Group to stay connected with fellow CHSW supporters and share your own fundraising ideas – big and small! But please look after yourselves as your first priority and also use the group to let everyone know what you are doing to look after you and your family’s mental wellbeing and physical health while you are self-isolating.
Please join with us, stand with us, be incredible and have some fun!
*Texts cost £10 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give £10 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text SMILENOINFO to 70490.
Message from our CEO, Eddie Farwell MBE