About Sign up your team today! Fundraising Leaderboard News Rules
The £50 Challenge
The £50 Challenge is all about using your business skills and innovation to generate as much money as possible for Children’s Hospice South West. We will provide you with a £50 start-up investment and then it’s over to you to raise as much as you can. This is a great way to put your business brain and money-making acumen to the test to grow this amount as much as legally and ethically possible, in three months. The team that raises the most each calendar year will be honoured with the £50 Challenge trophy.
Old Mill Accountants and Financial Planners are kindly sponsoring this year’s challenge, so all the money you raise will directly support life-limited children and their families across the South West.
How does it work?
1. Get your team together and complete the online form on our website.
2. We will be in touch with your £50 investment and fundraising support.
3. Reinvest/fundraise over the three months and raise as much as you can.
The benefits to your business...
1. Increased awareness of your business by linking with a local charity.
2. Engagement and involvement of staff, boosting team morale and enthusiasm.
3. Fun and engaging PR and social media opportunities. Don't forget to use #CHSW50Challenge
4. Networking potential with other participating businesses.
5. Help to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
6. Increased engagement with clients, customers or suppliers.
A message from our sponsor
“We’re thrilled to be sponsoring the £50 Challenge. It’s great because it encourages people in different teams and roles to work together, share their ideas and engage with the wider business community, where there is a huge amount of support for Children's Hospice South West. Try it in your business – the challenge will take on a life of its own and it is fascinating to see who comes to the fore and drives it forward.”
Mark Neath, Director, Old Mill Accountants and Financial Planners
£50 Challenge sponsors 2016