Delivery of furniture bought from a shop
We can delivery large items bought from a Children's Hospice South West furniture charity shop, straight to your door.
When you purchase furniture from us you are helping to make the most of short and precious lives, thank you. Simply speak with a member of staff in the shop and they'll arrange it all for you.
There are some things that we need to make you aware when purchasing furniture:
- Items of furniture can be reserved without payment for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours payment is required or the item will be made available for sale again.
Payment and collection
- Once payment for the item of furniture has been made customers have 7 days to arrange for their own collection of the item.
- Proof of purchase will be required when collecting the item of furniture.
- If the item has not been collected after 7 days, then we reserve the right to make the item available for sale again. However customers are able to receive a refund up to 30 days after date of payment, in line with our Refund Policy.
- After the 30 days have passed, payment will be treated as a donation to Children’s Hospice South West.
- We cannot accept payments in instalments and we do not accept deposits for items.
- Delivery will be scheduled for a time that is convenient time for both the customer and the driver.
- If an item is delivered and then at a later date returned and refunded, the delivery charge will stand and will not be refunded as this service has been provided.
- Delivery will still be charged even if items for donation are collected from the same address an item of furniture is being delivered to.