Terms and conditions - raffles
Thank you for supporting Children’s Hospice South West.
This raffle is organised and administered by Children’s Hospice South West, Little Bridge House, Redland Road, Fremington, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 2PZ Registered Charity Number: 1003314.
- Participation in the Children’s Hospice South West raffles costs £1 per ticket.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- By entering the raffle you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- We will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle and as described in CHSW's Privacy Statement.
- CHSW raffles are open to UK residents aged 16 and over (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation).
- It is illegal for raffle tickets to be sold to, or by a person under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits their right to any prize. We reserve the right to require proof of identity and age.
- Payment for your raffle tickets can be made by cheque, postal orders or cash. Payment cannot be accepted over the telephone or via the internet. Please keep your ticket stubb as proof of purchase.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the raffle when the whole payment is received.
- Employees of Children’s Hospice South West are not entitled to enter.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the raffle in whole or in part.
Monies raised by Children’s Hospice South West Raffles support the work of Children’s Hospice South West.
- Chidlren’s Hospice South West accepts no responsibility if the payment method is cancelled in error.
- We cannot accept responsibility for lost, damaged or illegible tickets or from which the prize winner cannot be identified. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of receipt.
Raffle tickets received after the closing date will not be entered into the Raffle, but the payment will be treated as a donation.
- The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or in writing to the name and address on the ticket stubbs.
- In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 days from the draw, the prize will be awarded to a new winner. The prizes are non-transferable.
- A list of winning numbers will be published on the Children’s Hospice South West website. To request a list of winners by post please send a stamped addressed envelope to Raffle Winners, Prize Raffle Manager, Little Bridge House, Redland Road, Fremington, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 2PZ
- The results of our Raffles is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where CHSW is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following CHSW's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, CHSW may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
Questions or complaints
Any questions or complaints regarding the Raffle can be made directly to Children’s Hospice South West in writing to our Prize Raffle Manager, Children’s Hospice South West, Little Bridge House, or email email@example.com
Children’s Hospice South West respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes of the Raffle.
If you have any questions about our raffles please contact Children's Hospice South West on 01271 325 270 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Hospice South West reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice.
We are committed to operating our lottery and raffles in a socially responsible way. While most of our supporters gamble within their means, we recognise that gambling can be a problem for some. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, Gambleaware can provide support and information. To support problem gamblers, we operate a self exclusion policy which means you will not receive any information from us about our raffles.
GamCare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their free helpline on 0845 8020 133 from 8.00am to midnight, seven days a week or visit www.gamcare.org.uk
Read our responsible gambling guide