We value your comments
Your views are very important to us and we take any feedback we receive very seriously. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work, we would like to hear about it. We appreciate the opportunity your comments give us to learn and improve.
Principles of Children's Hospice South West (CHSW) Complaints Procedure
We seek to ensure that:
- complaints are dealt with consistently throughout Children's Hospice South West
- complaints are listened to and investigated thoroughly
- complaints are acknowledged speedily and recorded
- complaints are dealt with in an appropriate, fair and timely manner
- we learn from the complaint
The complaints procedure
Children's Hospice South West
Little Bridge House
Telephone: 01271 325 270
You can also use these contact details to discuss any issues or to provide feedback.
We will respond to your comments within ten working days.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact the Charity Commission (0870 333 0123 or www.charity-commission.gov.uk) for advice.