Festive fundraising for all
Thank you for thinking of fundraising this Christmas. There are so ho ho ho many ideas which will help you get in the festive spirit and raise funds for local families. Here are a few of our favourites, but we’d love to hear your ideas too!
- Go ‘Quizmas crackers’ with a Christmas quiz
- Hold you own Jolly Jingle – A Christmas sing-a-long, gig or concert – either in-person or virtual!
- Organise a Secret Santa
- Get wrapping! All presents need wrapping but it’s time-consuming! Help friends and family in exchange for a small fee
- Book in a Christmas jumper day
- Host Christmas bingo or should we say ‘Jingo!’
- Arrange a festive bake sale (virtual or physical)
- Set up a merry movie marathon!
- Organise Christmas karaoke night
- Host a New Year’s Eve Party
- Hold a ‘Rudolph’ raffle
- Take part in a Boxing Day sponsored walk
- Dec it out! Go wild and decorate the outside of your home with tree-mendous lights and ask visitors to donate
Please contact your local fundraiser for any support you may need or any ideas you would like to share.