Setting up your online fundraising page
Setting up an online giving page is a really easy way to raise money. Creating your own webpage is quick, easy and you can do it from the comfort of your arm chair!
You can use Virgin Money Giving to set up your online page and direct friends and family to sponsor you. What's even better is that Gift Aid is claimed automatically.
CHSW is supported entirely by your donations and as we pay the lowest commission on money raised through Virgin Money Giving more of your fundraising can go straight to our work for our children and their families.
Create your Virgin Money Giving
online fundraising page today!
How to make the most of your online fundraising
• Use Twitter to promote your page and update your progress
• Write a blog and update your friends
• Create a Facebook group to help promote your event
• Email all your friends, family and colleagues with the link to your fundraising page.
• Use examples of how fundraising makes a lasting difference to CHSW.
• Post the link to your fundraising page on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter.
• Include the link to your fundraising page on your email signature at work.
• Put your fundraising details on your work or school intranet.
• Update your fundraising page with training and fundraising progress and tell your contacts about your updates.
• Personalise your thank you email.
• Ask your supporters to spread the word about your fundraising efforts to their friends and family.
• After the event update your page with photos and your result, and remind people they can still donate.
• It saves you time and hassle collecting sponsorship money
• Online donations are 100% safe and secure
• Your fundraising money is sent directly to us and goes straight to your sponsorship total
• People are more likely to donate online as its quicker, easier and more secure
• Gift Aid for UK taxpayers is calculated automatically and sent to us quicker
• It also saves us time and money by reducing paperwork and admin
Make your fundraising go further with Gift Aid
Ask your sponsors to Gift Aid their donation if they are UK tax payers. This means that we receive an extra 25p for every £1 donated and it doesn’t cost you or them anything extra. Terms and conditions apply.
Find out more about Gift Aid
Your next steps to fundraising success
• Follow our step-by-step guide to fundraising with our Fundraising Hints and Tips.
• Find out how fundraising makes a lasting difference to our families and children – see Our Impact.
• Sign up to our e-newsletter.
Need more help?
• Check out our Fundraising FAQs
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call us on 01271 325 270