Come join us for a virtual tour of one of our hospices, listen to one of our speakers and find out more about the hospice care we provide for children and young people living with life-limiting conditions at Little Bridge House in Devon, Charlton Farm in Somerset and Little Harbour in Cornwall.
Our virtual tours give an insight into children's hospice life and gives us the chance to say thank you personally for supporting the children and families we care for. Whilst we appreciate a virtual tour is not the same as physically walking around our beautiful hospices on an open day, we hope to inspire you virtually and capture your imaginations with lovely stories which we know will leave you with a huge sense of enthusiasm for Children's Hospice South West and a big smile on your face! One day, we hope to welcome visitors back to our hospices in person, but for now we would love to welcome you inside with a virtual tour, via Zoom.
Members of our fundraising teams will welcome you into the virtual tour using Zoom and introduce those joining us (numbers allowing). On some occasions, we may be joined by volunteers, community and business supporters to talk about how they support and fundraise for our special cause and what it means to them to be involved with helping to make the most of short and precious lives.
We look forward to seeing you!
Latest event news
How to book
- Please register by clicking the ‘sign up’ button completing the event registration form.
- You can book yourself on to the tour by selecting '1' at registration. You will then be able to share the virtual tour Zoom link with your friends, family and colleagues who may also like to attend this tour.
- Please select the ticket for the virtual tour you would like to attend:
- 10.00am, Charlton Farm
- 2.00pm, Little Bridge House
- 6.00pm, Little Harbour
- If you are a school, business or larger community group, please contact us and we would be delighted to arrange a separate virtual tour specifically for you.
How to join the virtual tour
- We use a platform called Zoom which is easy to access via your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Please ensure you have downloaded this to your device.
- Upon completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email then, nearer to the date of the virtual tour, we will send you a reminder together with a link to join the Zoom tour.