Located on a quiet private lane just minutes from the centre of Mawnan Smith village
This is a unique opportunity to explore twelve village gardens opened by members and friends of Mawnan WI for their fifth Garden Safari. Visitors can enjoy a variety of gardens and this year there will be some new gardens. Maps and tickets will be available from the WI gazebo in The Square.
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01326 250 688.
- Plant and book sale. Cream teas available
- Limited parking available
- Limited access for wheelchairs
- Dogs on leads welcome
- Personal photography permitted
- Public toilets in the centre of Mawnan Smith
- There are several places for lunch in and around the village
- As gardens are quite spread out, it is the perfect trail for cycling
Carlidnack Lane, Mawnan Smith, Cornwall TR11 5HE