One acre plantsman’s garden with fern-rich rockery, water gardens, daffodils, roses and shrubs. It is remarkable for its aura of peace and tranquillity and was the lifetime creation of Martin Appleton and his family. Now in the care of the Gaia Trust, it is full of year-round interest.
- Plant sale and refreshments available
- Work may be underway on a new, terraced garden
- Parking available
- Limited access for wheelchairs
- Dogs on leads welcome
- Personal photography permitted
- Toilet available upstairs in house, limited access