Children's Hospice South West Open Water Swim 2019
Terms and conditions
I understand that I take part in this event at my own risk and that CHSW, Twin Moors Ltd. and other event safety providers will not be liable for any injury (however caused) that may occur as a result of my participation.
- Participants must be aged 12 years or over on the day of the event for the 500m swim and 14 years or over on the day of the event for the 1km swim.
- All participants aged between 12 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout the day. The parent or legal guardian will need to remain within sight and earshot of the minor.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Places are not transferable.
- Should the event date be changed your registration will be transferred to a new date, or a refund offered.
I agree that medical advice should be sought from my GP if I am in any doubt as to my physical ability to participate in this event.
CHSW and Twin Moors Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to participant’s personal belongings, items of clothing, shoes, equipment or vehicles.
I am aware that photographs and video footage taken during the event may be used to publicise this event by CHSW and Twin Moors Ltd, and the work of CHSW and Twin Moors Ltd generally. They may also be used by other charities as part of a franchise agreement.
Event registration takes place between 9.30am and 10.30am. Please allow yourself plenty of time to park, walk down to the event village and sign-in at the registration tent. This allows plenty of time for you to register, get kitted up and receive the mandatory full safety briefing before you get in the water.
There will be a safety briefing at 10.45am which all swimmers MUST attend. Please be ready with your wetsuit on!